Thank you for your interest in studying at Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology! You will find the Rose-Hulman campus is a family, and all of us are committed to creating a supportive academic and social environment you can call home!
How to Apply for Exchange Study
Students who have been nominated by their home institutions for exchange study at Rose-Hulman should complete and submit the following forms to their on-campus international coordinator:
- Application form for exchange students
- Financial statement for exchange students
- Supporting financial documents
- Curriculum vitae or resume
- Brief statement of purpose on why you want to study at Rose-Hulman
- Copy of passport photo page
- Current academic transcript
Unless otherwise stated, all documents should be in English. Documents must be returned to your home university coordinator. We will not accept documents unless they are sent from the home university coordinator.
After you have been accepted for exchange study at Rose-Hulman, we will send you a DS-2019 document for use in applying for your J-1 student visa.
For more information, please contact our Office of Global Programs.