White Background with Triangle Pattern

Need a Transcript? Let us Know!

If you need your official Rose‑Hulman transcript, we're here to help.

How to Get Your Official Transcript

Federal law requires that you provide an official request for the release of your academic transcript in any way. You can download printable request forms here:

Your transcript can be released in any of the following formats:

  • An official electronic transcript may be requested through the following link. Transcripts ordered using this official e-transcript delivery method will cost $3.00 per request which must be paid by credit card at the time the order is placed. You will be required to set up an account to use the official electronic delivery option. 

Official Electronic-Delivery Transcript Request

  • An official transcript may be picked up at our office or mailed to any address requested.
  • An unofficial transcript can be faxed or emailed as a pdf document.

Printable request forms:

Official Transcript Request Form (PDF)

Official Transcript Request Form (Word)

You may submit a request for your transcript in any of the following ways:

  • Submit your request via the Official Electronic-Delivery Transcript Request option above.
  • Come to the Registrar's Office (Room A218, Moench Hall), complete and sign a transcript request form, and usually receive your transcript immediately or leave your request for your transcript to be mailed (official), faxed or e-mailed (unofficial).
  • Fax your signed Transcript Request Form (Fax number is on the Transcript Request Form; 812-877-8141).
  • Mail your signed Transcript Request Form (Mailing address is on the Transcript Request Form; Registrar’s Office, 5500 Wabash Ave., Terre Haute, IN 47803)
  • Email your signed request to the Registrar's Office.

Transcripts are nearly always processed the same day the request is received.

Launch Root Quad
Return to Top