Rose-Hulman is known for its rigorous academics, but we are also known for the individual attention our students receive. You’ll never feel you’re in this alone!
Here are some of the ways you can use our services:
- Review materials such as topic handouts, study tips, practice problems and past exams.
- Sit down and study for as long as you need.
- Attend academic workshops. All year long we offer workshops on topics to improve student success and to promote lifelong learning.
- Attend a review session where review packets and tutors will be available to help you review course material.
- Work with a tutor. We have tutors available for walk-in assistance in freshman and sophomore courses plus many junior-and-senior-level courses.
- Writing tutors are also here to help!
- Make an appointment. If you have a specific tutor with whom you like to work with or you feel that you need a regular meeting time, you can make a single or multiple appointments with a tutor for one-on-one assistance.
Remember, the Learning Center is your resource and is designed to help you get you on the road to success!