CPSE connects Rose-Hulman faculty with the resources they need to best reach their students and advance the practice and scholarship of education.
At CPSE, we
- find resources about a variety of teaching and educational research topics
- connect with people/offices on campus to help you pursue your educational interests
- help you carry out an educational research project
- discuss course evaluation results and plan course improvements
- arrange to have classes videotaped and/or peer-reviewed
- brainstorm ideas for projects or proposals
- obtain peer feedback on grant proposal or manuscript drafts
- share your ideas about other services or events the CPSE could provide
"I love being in the classroom and helping others learn something new. Because education is such a creative process, in most cases, I’m joining them in these new learning experiences."
Dr. John Aidoo of the Rose-Hulman Civil Engineering Department received the 2015 Dean’s Outstanding Teacher Award. He was honored for his work with Operation Catapult, Engineers Without Borders, and American Society of Civil Engineers.
See other past winners of the Dean’s Outstanding Teacher Award here.