CPSE connects Rose-Hulman faculty with the resources they need to best reach their students and advance the practice and scholarship of education.
At CPSE, we
- find resources about a variety of teaching and educational research topics
- connect with people/offices on campus to help you pursue your educational interests
- help you carry out an educational research project
- discuss course evaluation results and plan course improvements
- arrange to have classes videotaped and/or peer-reviewed
- brainstorm ideas for projects or proposals
- obtain peer feedback on grant proposal or manuscript drafts
- share your ideas about other services or events the CPSE could provide
"I love being in the classroom and helping others learn something new. Because education is such a creative process, in most cases, I’m joining them in these new learning experiences."
Dr. John Aidoo of the Rose-Hulman Civil Engineering Department received the 2015 Dean’s Outstanding Teacher Award. He was honored for his work with Operation Catapult, Engineers Without Borders, and American Society of Civil Engineers.