Student Financial Services

The Office of Student Financial Services is located in the Business Office in Moench Hall (Room A102). What are some of the reasons that you'd be working with our office?

What about Financial Aid?
The Financial Aid Office provides assistance with Title IV Federal Funds (i.e., Perkins, Pell, SEOG, Direct Loan Funds, and FCWS), scholarships, and Rose-Hulman work study opportunities. The Financial Aid office is located in the Hadley Hall, Room 104. Visit the Financial Aid Office's Web page to learn more. 

Have questions for us? Call Student Financial Services toll free.
Inside Indiana: 1-800-552-0725 Ext. 8296
Outside Indiana: 1-800-248-7448 Ext. 8296