To help you calculate your financial requirements, here are the graduate program costs for the 2023-24 academic year.
- Tuition for 2023-24 is $52,998 ($17,666 per term). Tuition and fees are the best available estimates at the time of posting. The tuition fee per credit hour is $1546. These are subject to change.
- Books and supplies will cost approximately $1,500 for the academic year. You can purchase books and other supplies at the Rose-Hulman bookstore.
- Graduate students pay a quarterly technology fee of approximately $212.
- Graduate students pay a quarterly health service fee of $70.
- All international students must purchase Student Accident Insurance for approximately $899 for the academic year. Quarterly fee breakdown: Fall $234, Winter $243, Spring $422. The spring insurance fee covers the summer months immediately following.
If you are doing work during the summer that requires any effort on the part of a faculty member, you must register for the appropriate course and you will be assessed the normal registration fee and/or tuition at the hourly or quarterly rate.