To help you calculate your financial requirements, here are the graduate program costs for the 2022-23 academic year.
- Tuition for 2022-23 is $50,961 ($16,987 per term). Tuition and fees are the best available estimates at the time of posting. These are subject to change.
- Books and supplies will cost approximately $1,500 for the academic year. You can purchase books and other supplies at the Rose-Hulman bookstore.
- Graduate students pay a quarterly technology fee of approximately $200
- Graduate students pay a quarterly health service fee of $70.
- All international students must also purchase Student Accident and Health Insurance for approximately $450 per term. Spring’s purchase covers the summer months
If you are doing work during the summer that requires any effort on the part of a faculty member, you must register for the appropriate course and you will be assessed the normal registration fee and/or tuition at the hourly or quarterly rate.