Welcome to the 2014 Rose-Hulman Undergraduate Conference on Mathematics.
This is our 31st consecutive conference, and we look forward
to hosting you as you visit the beautiful Rose-Hulman campus.
- Conference dates: April 11 - 12, 2014.
- The complete schedule of talks is
- Online registration and talk submission
is closed. You may register in
person on the day of the conference.
- Deadline for talk submission is 4/7/2014
- No registration fee and accommodations provided at the
conference hotel for the first 40 registered
undergraduates from out of town. The conference hotel is
currently full. We may have more rooms in the future, please
indicate your housing needs in the registration form.
- Plenary Speakers
- Dr. David Womble, Sandia National Laboratories
- Dr. Ralph Smith, Department of Mathematics, North Carolina
- Panel discussions:
- Careers in Mathematics
- What to Expect from and How to Apply to Graduate School.
- The Best Presentation Competition
will have a $100 award. Submissions for this award must be received by
4/1/2014. See the instructions
for further details. Regular talks, i.e. those not being
considered for the Best Presentation Award, will be accepted
until the close of registration.