Women have been historically underrepresented in the mathematical sciences, and we want to help change that. Our first annual Sonia Kovalevsky Math Day for Girls will include activities on graph theory, cryptography, and more, as well as a discussion on careers and opportunities for women in mathematics--and pizza! If you are a high school girl with an interest in mathematics, this event is for you.
Registration has closed for this event.
Sonia Math Day for Girls
Operation: Glass Ceiling
February 10, 2018
Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology
9 a.m. - 3:15 p.m.
- Catch Me If You Can - Graph Theory with Dr. Riehl
- For Your Eyes Only - Cryptography with Dr. All
- Discussion About Women in Math
- Lunch, Games & Puzzles
- The Clue Project - Logic with Dr. Carlisle
- Museum Security Sweeps - Graph Theory with Dr. Weyand
- Outwitting Frank the Forger - Cryptography with Dr. Holden
Questions? Contact Lee Trent.