It's not a summer camp. It's not an honors seminar. It's far from boring and you won't be cooped up in a classroom for days on end. It is Operation Catapult, a unique summer program for high school students who have completed their junior year. Our goal - beyond stimulating your brain of course - is to:
- Integrate and supplement your previous learning.
- Explore fundamental scientific and engineering principles and systems.
- Provide an opportunity for group living in a campus setting.
What will you have to show for your time on the Rose-Hulman campus?
A once-in-a-lifetime experience! But what else can you expect?
- Living on a college campus and meeting students from across the country (and world)
- To set up and run advanced experiments
- Interaction with dedicated professors
- A chance to see what engineering and the physical sciences are really all about
- To use every bit of learning and ingenuity you've absorbed in 11 years of school
- To have a blast the whole time you're doing it!
Catapult is a whirl wind of events, friends, challenges learning, new ideas...
And everyone has a unique perspective. Read about it in the Catapult Blogs.
The best time of your life is fast approaching.