2018 U.S. News & World Report College Guide
No. 1 Undergraduate Engineering Programs - 19th consecutive year
- No. 1 Chemical Engineering
- No. 1 Computer Engineering
- No. 1 Electrical Engineering
- No. 1 Mechanical Engineering
- No. 2 Civil Engineering
No. 4 from 7,400 of U.S. Colleges (In Terms of Value Added)
Cited Rose-Hulman alumni for earning an average of 44 percent more by mid-career than would otherwise be expected from graduates of schools with similar characteristics and students.
Top College Where Female STEM Students Flourish
Study found Rose-Hulman alumnae earn 50 percent more at the 10-year point in their careers than if they had attended average schools with similar student profiles. The study singled out just 12 schools for special recognition.
2018 Princeton Review Best 382 Colleges
The Princeton Review calls Rose-Hulman “one of the top undergraduate engineering schools in the country" and named us among its Best Midwestern Colleges, as well as:
- No. 5 Best Schools for Internships
- No. 8 Best Career Placement
- No. 25 Colleges That Pay You Back Without Aid
- No. 29 Colleges That Pay You Back
Princeton Review's The Best 300 Professors
Our faculty have been featured by the Princeton Review as the Most Accessible Professors and among The Best 300 Professors.
2018 Fiske Guide to Colleges
Featured Top Technological Institutes
This guide presents "the best and most interesting schools" for high-school students and their parents to consider during the college-search process. An institutional profile, based on student surveys, reports that Rose-Hulman "offers an outstanding technical background and bright prospects for future employment. Students are smart, motivated and highly competitive."
Niche college rankings put us in the top 1% of colleges for value and state-of-the-art technology, and in the top 5% of engineering colleges in America.
Overall Niche Grade: A
Forbes’ America’s Top Colleges 2017
Top 25 Colleges in the Midwest
2017-18 College Salary Report:
- No. 10 Early Career Pay, $71,600
- No. 40 Mid-Career Pay, $125,900
- No. 15 Best Undergraduate Engineering Colleges by Salary Potential
- No. 31 Best Private Colleges by Salary Potential
- No. 2 Best Colleges in Indiana by Salary Potential
- No. 20 20-Year Net Return without Financial Aid, $738,000
- No. 22 20-Year Net Return with Financial Aid, $813,000