The Rose-Hulman Master of Science in Engineering Management and
Master of Engineering Management are designed for engineering
careerists who seek to deepen their technical background while
acquiring solid, forward-looking management credentials. In our
curricula, you'll find the management foundations of an MBA, but
with added technical focus. We provide technology business
leaders a convenient fast track to the integration of management
skills and critical technical knowledge.
The classroom-based approach of our Engineering
Management programs encourages networking with other technical
professionals pursuing the degree.
You'll find the program designed to meet the demands and
constraints of the working professional:
- looking for part-time study
- who can spare one year for full-time study
The program allows you to:
- Acquire a management education that enhances technical skills
rather than putting them on hold.
- Integrate management and technical skills.
- Take an entrepreneurial perspective
- Supplement active professional growth.
- Work with faculty who have both academic credentials and