Welcome to the Office of
To assist faculty in identifying and procuring sponsors.
WHO WE SERVE
Rose-Hulman faculty members have undertaken many beneficial projects made possible by grants. The Office of Sponsored Programs is here to help faculty continue their success.
Specifically, we can assist with these tasks:
- identification of project resource requirements
- budget preparation
- interpretation of sponsor guidelines
- obtaining of Institute approval for grants and other agreements
- negotiation and administration of grants and contracts
- compliance with sponsor terms and conditions
- submission of the proposal to the sponsor
Find full information about some common funding opportunities at the websites below.
Using Grant Forward (video)
Grants.gov-find government grants
Indiana 21st Century Research and Technology Fund
National Institutes of Health Extramural Research
National Science Foundation Search
Office of Naval Research- Acquisition
US Department of Education
The Office of Sponsored Programs is located in Moench Hall, Room A111.
5500 Wabash Avenue
Terre Haute, IN 47803
Linda Price, Director of Sponsored Programs