How to Register a Team
To play intramurals as a team or an individual, you must register online. All intramural participants will be required to create an account on IMLeagues.com. Please follow the instructions below. Note: IMLeagues offers a live support button in the top right corner of all pages.
To Create an IMLeagues Account:
- Go to http://www.imleagues.com/Schools/Rose-Hulman/Registration
- Enter your information, using your school e-mail (@rose-hulman.edu) and submit
- You will be sent an activation e-mail, click the link in the e-mail to login and activate your IMLeagues account
- You should be automatically joined to your school, if not you can search schools by clicking the “Schools” link
Signing-Up for an Intramural Sport:
- Log in to your IMLeagues.com account
- Click the Create/Join Team button at the top right of your User Homepage page OR click the “Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology” link to go to Rose-Hulman's homepage on IMLeagues.
- The current sports will be displayed, click on the sport that you wish to join
- Choose the league you’d like to play in (Greek, Res Hall, Independent)
- After you select the league, select the level you’d like to play in (A, B, or C)
- You can join the sport one of three ways:
Create a Team:
- Captains can invite members to their team by clicking the “Invite Members” link on the team page. Any invited members must accept the invitation to be joined to your team.
- If they’ve already registered on IMLeagues: search for their name and invite them.
- If they haven’t yet registered on IMLeagues: scroll down to the “Invite by Email Address” box, and input their e-mail address.
Join a Team:
- Use the Create/Join Team Button at top right of every page.
- Accept a request from the captain to join his/her team.
- Find the team and captain name on division/league page and request to join.
- Go to the captain’s player card game, view his/her team, and request to join.