MACH Workshop - June 11-13, 2015 - Seattle, WA
- Registration is limited to 50 attendees. We strive to keep a low facilitator-to-attendee ratio for individual attention and support during your workshop experience!
- There is no onsite registration.
- Attending ASEE Annual Conference this year? Capitalize on two conferences in one location! Make the cost-effective decision to purchase one flight, plan one trip, and attend two conferences!
Important Registration Information:
- Registration Rate Deadline: December 16, 2014 at 11:59PM EST
- Late Registration Deadline: January 30, 2015 at 11:59PM EST
- Onsite Registration: There is no onsite registration.
- Registration Payment: Registrations received without payment are incomplete and will not be processed.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be received in writing. Cancellations received prior to January 30, 2015 (11:59 PM) will be fully refunded less a $100 (USD) processing fee. Cancellations received between February 1 – May 8, 2015 (11:59 PM) will be refunded 50% of their registration fee. All refunds will be processed within 30 days after the conference. Refunds will not be granted after May 8, 2015 nor will they be given for no-shows. Please email cancellations to valandin[at]rose-hulman[dot]edu.
- Guests: Guests may attend the dinner on June 11, 2014 only at an additional US $75. Guests must be at least 21 years of age. Only one guest per registrant.
- Click here to read the photo release form. You will have the option to consent to this release form during the registration process.
- Click here to read the Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology release of liability form. You will have the option to accept the terms of this release during the registration process.
For More MACH Content Information Contact:
Ella Ingram, Director, Center for the Practice and Scholarship of Education
Associate Professor, Department of Applied Biology and Biomedical Engineering
For More Logistic Information Contact:
Mackenzie Valandingham, Administrative Assistant
Office of Institutional Research, Planning and Assessment