Become a Peer Advisor for 2016-2017!
What is a Peer Advisor (PA)?
Peer Advisors are valuable members of the Career Services team who will assist you with a variety of career-related issues. These upperclassmen are chosen because of their strong work experiences in their industries and their ability to connect well with their peers. They are trained to:
- Assist with resume reviews
- Help students find out about networking with companies
- Teach students how to search for jobs on eRecruiting
- Share about their personal successes
Interested in applying to be a Peer Advisor?
Basic criteria we consider when making our selections:
- Must be a junior or senior in good standing. Seniors are preferred, but juniors with excellent work experience will be considered. Graduate students are also eligible.
- Should have strong work experiences throughout your time at Rose-Hulman in the form of internships or
- Should have excellent communication skills.
- Able to keep 5-10 office hours per week, including evening hours
- Be available to attend a one-day training prior to the beginning of classes in the Fall.