Welcome to VIRO @ R-HIT!
Thank you for visiting the Virtual IR Office at Rose-Hulman!
If you have any question regarding tests or exams scanning/scoring using optical scanner, please email Timothy Chow, Director of Institutional Research, or by contacting him at X-8910. Typically, our office offers scanning services to the campus for processing multiple choice final exams, concept inventory pre and post tests, and for service evaluations.
Please consider the followings when contacting our office for scanning services:
- Is it a new multiple-choice test or exam? If not, please provide available information about the recurring test/exam.
- If it is a new test/exam, how many questions will be on the test/exam?
- What is the maximum number of choices available for questions on the test/exam?
- How many forms do you need?
- What is the timeline for the request (when the forms will be picked up, dropped off, results to be needed, etc.)?
- What is the desired format for receiving the results (CSV, Excel, individual responses plus scores, etc.)?