Welcome to the 2013 Rose-Hulman Undergraduate Conference on Mathematics.
This is our 30th consecutive conference, and we look forward
to hosting you as you visit the beautiful Rose-Hulman campus.
- Registration is closed.
- Conference dates: April 19 - 20, 2013.
- Onsite registration opens at 11:00 am on Friday, 4/19 in
- Conference begins at 1:30 pm in E104 on Friday, 4/19
- Conference ends at 12:30 pm on Saturday, 4/20
- No registration fee and accommodations provided at the
conference hotel for the first 40 registered
undergraduates from out of town.
Our conference hotel is
full, and we can no
longer extend support for accommodations.
Please consider an alternative on 3rd Avenue near the Quality
- Plenary Themes:
- Computational Mathematics.
- Mathematical Biology.
- Panel discussions:
- Industrial Careers in Mathematics.
- What to Expect from and How to Apply to Graduate School.
- The Best Presentation Competition
will have a $100 award. Submissions for this award must be received by
3/28/2014. See the instructions
for further details. Regular talks, i.e. those not being
considered for the Best Presentation Award, will be accepted
until the close of registration.
We are hugely thankful to our sponsors, who have graciously provided funds
to enhance the conference. Metron and MIT Lincoln Laboratory will
participate in our panel on careers.