Theoretical Mechanics (comments
|For a start ...
- two masses come in contact via a spring
- introduction to lagrangians with projectile motion
- mass suspended by upper cord; yank on lower cord to break lower one before
|And then ...
- a small ball rebounds to a great height after striking a large ball which
was released just below it.
- check force components to see if they come from a conservative force.
Then see if line integral vanishes.
- coupled oscillator solution, with normal modes
drivnosc - amplitude
and phase response of a driven, damped oscillator
- use rotation matrices to animate motion when one or more Euler angles
change in rigid body rotation
- foucault pendulum, with template for students
- rotating mass-spring system using lagrangian
- mass m on a frictionless table w/cord through hole in tabletop to mass
M hanging below
- advanced version of yank- no approximations
Return to Main Packets Page