- How can I acquire software that I'm licensed to use?
- Where can I find documentation on various pieces of software that we use at Rose?
- Where can I find information about viruses?
- Where can I find information regarding software licenses?
- Where can I find software patches?
- Who has information about the licensing of Macromedia Flash?
- With what username and profile am I supposed to log into my machine?
- How do I create/restore a short cut by which to create PDF documents in WORD?
- Is MS Office for the MAC available and if so, how do I obtain a copy?
- When I saved a WORD document as a .pdf, the bullets became questions marks; how do I change them back?
There are many different software packages used at Rose-Hulman. Most of them are distributed electronically and can be acquired from \\rose-hulman.edu\dfs\software, the Rose-Hulman software server. Documentation about installing and general information about most of the different software is available from here. If you need assistance installing an application, please come by the IAIT Help Desk.