VPN (Virtual Private Network)
- How do I connect to Rose-Hulman's network from home?
- How I setup VPN if I don't use Contivity, or if I'm using PTPP?
- What is a VPN, and how is a VPN used at Rose-Hulman?
- What is the meaning of the message 'remote host is not responding' that appears when trying to connect to the VPN from another university or business?
- Why can't I use the VPN with a LAN connection on-campus?
A Virtual Private Network (VPN) is a technology that allows a remote user to use the Internet to connect to a corporate network, and once connected, to access services as though he or she was physically located on the network. In addition, all communication between the remote user and the network is encrypted, which keeps sensitive information private as it traverses the Internet.
Launch the VPN from https://sslvpn.rose-hulman.edu/