- Does Rose Hulman allow peer to peer file sharing as long as the files are not actually shared on the network; is it acceptable to download but not share the files?
- Having setup my laptop to use another ISP, how do I change it back to Rose-Hulman access?
- How do I check to see if my machine is getting an IP address?
- How do I register my network card?
- How do I view my network/bandwidth usage?
- I just got a new network card, but I can't get an IP address. What should I do?
- My firewall logs (or webserver logs) indicate an attack/probe/virus hit; what should I do?
- What is a hub?
- What is a router/access point?
- What is NAT routing?
Rose-Hulman offers several ways for students, staff, and faculty to connect to the Internet. Wired, wireless, and virtual private network (VPN) access are available depending on your location. All campus buildings have wired network access. Wireless network access is available in many of the academic and administrative buildings on campus. Off-campus access is available via our VPN. Rose-Hulman's Internet connection is 300Mb/s and is provided by Indiana Fiber Network.