Advancing the future of Rose-Hulman
Rose-Hulman was founded on the generosity of Chauncey Rose in 1874. The tradition of giving continues today as people recognize the value of providing a broad-based education in science, engineering, and mathematicians.
Why should you give to Rose-Hulman?
Tuition alone does not provide enough funds for the equipment, facilities, faculty, and staff required to offer the high quality education for which Rose-Hulman is known. Your gift supports Rose-Hulman to maintain and exceed standards like these:
- 69 percent graduation rate in four years (80 percent over six years)
- Career placement nearly 100 percent annually
- 99 percent of our faculty have earned PhDs; selected on ability to teach and area expertise
Because of our program, Rose-Hulman has been ranked the No. 1 engineering institution whose highest degree is a bachelor's or master's by U.S. News & World Report for 15 consecutive years. And we were named No. 1 in all of our engineering departments that are evaluated by engineering deans and senior faculty: mechanical, electrical, civil, chemical, and computer engineering.
Gifts from corporations and people like you bolster the excellence for which Rose-Hulman is known. Gifts support Rose-Hulman’s ability to equip state-of-the-art classrooms, support faculty, and offer student scholarships.
Your gift enriches the lives of Rose-Hulman students who are future problem solvers. These scientists, engineers, and mathematicians in the making are among the world’s brightest young minds.
Gifts to Rose-Hulman
- Support student scholarships, helping the Institute recruit the brightest and most talented students, regardless of their financial circumstances
- Strengthen faculty excellence, allowing the Institute to attract, retain, and support a distinguished and active faculty
- Confirm the quality of the Rose-Hulman experience, given in appreciation for the endless doors of opportunity the Institute has opened
- Enrich the lives of Rose-Hulman students
- Invest in students who are inspired and prepared for lives of purpose and success
- Bolster Rose-Hulman’s world-renowned academic program and classroom experience
- Enhance Rose-Hulman’s ability to meet key needs of faculty salaries, student scholarships, and emerging opportunities within the academic program
- Further student engagement and increase teaching excellence
- Leave a permanent, positive legacy that helps educate Rose-Hulman students on the importance of giving
- Play a significant role in keeping the Institute’s academic program relevant and at the forefront of science, engineering, and mathematics education
- Transform student lives, raising their aspirations by developing in them abilities to define and solve the problems of a complex global society
- Make a difference for the hundreds of brilliant and deserving young men and women who otherwise could not afford to attend our outstanding Institute