SimplyWell Upcoming Events
Please note: You must enter your points on SimplyWell's website within 90 days of an event in order to be eligible for the points. You do not have to participate in on-campus activities to earn points. Community events may also count toward wellness events.
Examples of activities that could count as a wellness event:
- 5k Run/Walk (Sponsored by RHIT or on an individual basis)
- Athletic Teams (i.e. Basketball, Baseball, Tennis, etc.)
- Dine-with-a Doc®
- Family Activities (i.e. hiking, baseball, swimming, etc)
- Health Fair (Sponsored by RHIT or out in the community)
- One-day special event (i.e. Zumbathon, Golf Outing, etc.)
- Online wellness seminars/webinars
- Massage (on-campus or off-campus)
- Wellness Seminar/Conference
Do you need assistance in navigating SimplyWell's new website? If so, please click here.
Unless otherwise noted, all sessions require registration. Spouses are welcome to attend any event. All sessions are worth 250 SimplyWell points.
Don't forget about our Group Fit Classes! You can find more information on those classes by clicking here.
LEAF Information Session
- Date: February 17, 2016
- Time: 2:30 - 3:20 p.m.
- Location: HMU - Heritage Room
- Presenter: Karen Cunningham, The Maple Center
- Description: The Maple Center will be hosting another LEAF session in 2016. Join us to learn more information about the program. Click here for the flyer.
- Date: March 17, 2016
- Time: 10:00 a.m - 2:00 p.m.
- Location: SRC Fieldhouse
Resources for Potential SimplyWell Events