ROSE-BUD - Activities
Students will learn, team-building skills, time-management techniques, coping strategies, and networking skills. The format will consist of seminars and informal activities throughout the academic year. Based upon participation, students will:
- Be better prepared for their summer research experiences, internships, and post-graduation engineering career
- Develop peer and mentoring networks, and
- Learn strategies to assist with study habits, classroom performance, and time management.
Spark Design Competition
- Saturday, April 30 2016, 10:00 a.m.
Sports and Recreation Center (Field House)
- Sponsored by ArcelorMittal, Ford Motor Company, and Halliburton
Students will compete in high school and college teams to engage in creative design and team building exercises. There will be a guest speaker and lunch will be served.
For more information about previous Spark Competitions visit these links: