What to expect when you arrive, and who is responsible for what
- The attendee is responsible for his or her own transportation to and from campus
and agrees to Rose-Hulman's standard waiver,
which will be completed as you collect your conference materials.
- You will be asked to provide an emergency contact as you arrive.
- Only undergraduates are eligible for accommodation support. All other attendees
will have to make arrangements on their own.
- If your accommodations are being supported by the conference, then:
- The conference will only pay the cost of the room at $52.50 + taxes the
evening of 4/11/2014. The conference will pay this directly to the hotel.
- All other costs are the responsibility of the guest.
- Each guest will share a room with another if possible. We will attempt
to accommodate roommate requests. The default policy to handle
accommodation disagreements is to have the attendee be responsible
for his or her own accommodations.
- Guests will have to secure their room with a credit card at
the time of check-in.