Opportunities for students with special needs

Rose-Hulman works with students with special needs or disabilities to enable them to do their best while enrolled. Students who have a disability or require special living or learning accommodations should contact the Student Affairs Office as early as possible; written documentation of requirements may be requested. For more information, please contact the Student Affairs Office or call Karen DeGrange at 812-877-8285.

Special needs forms

Appeals Policy Statement
FERPA Release Form
General Disability Form
Permission Form for Testing in Learning Center
Psychological Disability Form
Special Need Student Rules


For more information about attending Rose-Hulman, please contact Karen Degrange: