It's not a summer camp.
It's not an honors seminar. It's far from boring and you won't be cooped up in a classroom for days on end. It is Operation Catapult, a unique summer program for high school students who have completed their junior year.
Our goal - beyond stimulating your brain of course - is to:
Click images for slideshow
- Integrate and supplement your previous learning.
- Explore fundamental scientific and engineering principles and systems.
- Provide an opportunity for group living in a campus setting.
What will you have to show for your time on the Rose-Hulman campus?
Living on a college campus and meeting students from across the country (and world)
A once-in-a-lifetime experience! But what else can you expect?
- To set up and run advanced experiments
- Interaction with dedicated professors
- A chance to see what engineering and the physical sciences are really all about
- To use every bit of learning and ingenuity you've absorbed in 11 years of school
- To have a blast the whole time you're doing it!
The application for 2016 Operation Catapult will available in January.
Find out about the costs and dates of your Catapult session.