MA 212 Sections 7 and 8 Syllabus

Matrix Algebra and Systems of Differential Equations

Send me email at leader@rose-hulman.edu.


Homework will be collected daily and will be graded (5%). Read any section from which homework is assigned. There will be three midterm exams (20% each). The final exam will be cumulative (25%). Class participation will be graded (10%). If you are absent more than six times or unprepared for class a grade penalty may be applied. If you are requesting extra time on an exam you must speak with me, and bring me the Learning Center testing form, by Monday of exam week.


Exam   I: Tuesday 29 March
Exam  II: Tuesday 12 April
Exam III: Friday 13 May

ASSIGNED HW:

Due  8 Mar.:    1.1 #13; 1.2 #11; 1.3 #1,7,9,15
Due 10 Mar.:    1.3 #17,27; 2.1 #19; 2.2 #3,4,24
Due 11 Mar.:    2.3 #3,5; 2.7 #6,13,21,29
Due 14 Mar.:    2.7 #35,36,37,38; 2.8 #17,18
Due 15 Mar.:    2.8 #24; 2.9 #1,2,3,17,18
Due 17 Mar.:   17.1 #18,30; 17.2 #18,20,23,27
Due 18 Mar.:    8.1 #16,19,20,26,29,45
Due 21 Mar.:    8.2 #1,2,5,6,29,30
Due 22 Mar.:    8.3 #10,11,16; 8.4 #15,22,25
Due 24 Mar.:    8.5 #15,17,18,25,26,32
Due 25 Mar.:    8.6 #17,19; 8.7 #8,12,13,15
Due 28 Mar.:    8.8 #1,7,8,9,10,12
Due 31 Mar.:    8.8 #16,17,18,19,21,22
Due  1 Apr.:    8.8 #25,26,27,28,29,30
Due 11 Apr.:   10.1 #1,6,8,10,11,12; 14,15,16
Due 14 Apr.:   10.1 #17,18,19,20,21,22; 23,24,25
Due 15 Apr.:   10.1 #26; 10.2 #1,2,3,4,5; 6,7,8
Due 18 Apr.:   10.2 #9,10,11,12,13,14
Due 19 Apr.:   10.2 #15,16,17,18,19,20
Due 21 Apr.:   10.2 #21,22,23,24,25,34
Due 22 Apr.:   10.2 #35,36,37,38,49,50
Due 25 Apr.:   10.2 #56; 10.3 #1,2,3,4,11
Due 26 Apr.:   10.4 #1,2,3,4,6,11
Due 28 Apr.:   10.4 #13,29,33,35,38,40
Due 29 Apr.:   11.1 #1,2,7,8,17,18
Due  2 May :   11.2 #1,8,9,10,11,12
Due  3 May :   11.2 #13,14,15,16,17,18
Due  5 May :   11.3 #3,11,12,13,21,22
Due  6 May :   11.3 #23,25,28,31,32,38
Due  9 May :   11.4 #8,9,10,11,12,13
Due 10 May :   11.4 #14,15,16,17,20,21
Due 12 May :   12.1 #1,2,3,4,13,21
Due 16 May :   12.2 #1,3,4,5,9,17
Due 17 May :   12.3 #11,12,13,14,15,16
Due 19 May :   12.3 #25,26,27,28,39,40
Due 20 May :   12.3 #43,44,45,46,47; 12.4 #1


Maintainer: leader@rose-hulman.edu.