MA 211 Sections 10,11 Syllabus

Differential Equations

Send me email at leader@rose-hulman.edu.


Homework will be collected on Mondays and Thursdays and will be graded (5%). Read any section from which homework is assigned. There will be two midterm exams (30% each). The final exam will be cumulative (35%). Absences beyond six classes, or failure to be prepared for class and work on in-class assignments, may be penalized.


Exam  I: Tuesday 22 Sept.
Exam II: Thursday 29 Oct.

ASSIGNED HW:

HW  1 Due  7 Sept.: 1.1 #12,13,14; 1.2 #1,2; 1.3 #1,10,15,16,17
HW  2 Due 10 Sept.: 2.1 #1,22; 2.2 #8,17,20,23; 2.3 #3,25,27,48
HW  3 Due 14 Sept.: 2.6 #1,2,4; 2.7 #4,6,9,11,13,19,21
HW  4 Due 17 Sept.: 2.7 #29,30,31,35,43; 2.8 #2,3,5,13,17
HW  5 Due 21 Sept.: 2.9 #1,8,17; 17.1 #2,12,25,26; 17.2 #6,23,27
HW  6 Due 24 Sept.: 3.1 #2,5,7,17,22,23,24,25,28,38
HW  7 Due 28 Sept.: 3.2 #2,9; 3.3 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8
HW  8 Due  1 Oct. : 3.3 #9,10,12,13,15,16,29,30,49,51
HW  9 Due  5 Oct. : 3.3 #62,65,68; 3.4 #1,3,6,8,27,28,32
HW 10 Due 12 Oct. : 3.4 #42,46,47; 3.5 #1,2,4,19,21,23,24
HW 11 Due 15  Oct.: 3.8 #1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10
HW 12 Due 19  Oct.: 3.8 #17,18,19,20,21,22,29,30,31,32
HW 13 Due 22  Oct.: 3.8 #37,38,39,40,41,45,46,47,48,49
HW 14 Due 26  Oct.: 4.1 #1,2,3,5,6,12,33,34,41,42
HW 15 Due 29  Oct.: 4.2 #2,5,10,16,21,29,30,31,33,35,36,37,38,39,40
HW 16 Due  2  Nov.: 4.3 #3,7,10,23,24,29,30,63,64,67
HW 17 Due  5  Nov.: 4.4 #9,10,11,12,13,14,37,47,48,49
HW 18 Due  9  Nov.: 4.4 #51,53,55,56,64; 4.5 #1,3,4,5,9
HW 19 Due 12  Nov.*: 4.5 #10,15; 6.1 #1,2,4,5,6,21; 6.2 #3,4

*: Defer to 13 Nov.


Maintainer: leader@rose-hulman.edu.