- My father, Paul Brandon,
is a professor of Psychology
at Mankato State University.
- My mother, Judith
Brandon, is principal of
Washington Elementary School in Mankato.
- My brother, Daniel Brandon, helps write dictionaries for Merriam-Webster.
- My wife, Lana
Holden, is an itinerant computer programmer and textile
engineer. She doesn't have a web page right now, but she has a blog, proving
that she's hipper than I am.
- We have four/five/six cats, depending on how you look at it....
- The two oldest are Marvin, a Bombay
cross-breed, and Sophie,
a silver tabby.
- The next one we acquired was Izzy, a ginger and white cat. He just
showed up at the new house and said, "Hi, I'm your new
cat!" (Izzy is now living at the house of friends of ours, see the note for Tigger below!)
- Ellie is white and
fluffy and camped out on our back porch during a terrible cold spell,
so we took her in just until the weather got better. Hah. (Ellie
is now living at the same house as Izzy. Getting complicated,
- We said we were definitely not going to take in a fifth cat. Here's Miranda. (There was another cold spell and a snow storm. Coyotes were also involved. Enough said.)
- We've traded Izzy with some friends of ours, for their cat
Tigger, who wasn't getting along with their other cats. Now Izzy
can run around outside, and Tigger can sit on our spare bed and be
grumpy. (I know Tigger's name doesn't fit with the others.
In the end, we decided that her real name is Antigone. Unless it's Tiggbert.)
- Lana's parents (Keith and Dinah Holmes) have a number of web pages
of various sorts. At the moment, Dinah has a blog and a
photo album that I know of.
Last modified Jun 1, 2004 4:27 PM
Return to home page.