E-mail me to obtain copies of preprints and articles
- Behavior of positive singular solutions of $\Delta u = u^q$ near re-entrant
cusp points (preprint)
- Which way did that bicycle go? (to appear in the Mathematics
- Can a bicycle construct a unicycle track? , College Math Journal,
33 (2002) 283-292}, (Polya Award Winning Article)
- Behavior of positive solutions to $\Delta_g u = u^q + Su$ with
prescribed singularities, Indiana Univ. Math. J., 49 (2000)
- On the negative case of the singular Yamabe problem, Journal of Geometric Analysis,
9 (1999) 73-92.
- Existence of singular solutions to $\Delta_g u = u^q + Su$ with
prescribed singularities and their geometric implications, Communication
in Partial Differential Equations, 23 (1998) 1795-1814.
- Noncompact manifolds with constant negative scalar curvature
and singular solutions to semilinear elliptic equations, Proceedings
of the International Conference on Dynamical Systems and Differential
Equations, Southwest Missouri State University, Vol. 1, pgs 262-275
- Positive solutions of $\Delta_g u = u^q + Su$ singular at submanifolds
with boundary, Indiana University Mathematics Journal, 43,
- Singularities and asymptotics for the equation $\Delta_g u -
u^q = Su$ (with R.C. McOwen), Indiana University Mathematics Journal,
42, (1993) 1487-1523.