Dale S. Bremmer
Vita And Working Papers
- Work Cited in Other Publications
- Working Papers
- "The Relationship between Aggregate Unemployment and the Labor Force Participation Rate: New Evidence on Divorced Women and the Discouraged Worker Effect"
- "The Impact of Observing Daylight Saving Time in Indiana: Was Economic Prosperity Only an Hour Away?"
- "The Impact of Monetary Policy: Evidence of Differential State Impacts?"
- "Divorce and Labor Force Participation: Inferences Using Panel Data"
- "Gasoline and Crude Oil: Evidence of Asymmetric Price Changes During 2008?"
- "Divorce Rates and Hispanic Labor Force Participation: A Comparison to All Females"
- "Why Johnny Can't Add and May Be Left Behind: The Case of Indiana 8th Graders"
- "Divorce Rates and Female Labor Fore Participation Rates: New Evidence from Census Time Series Regarding Differences between Black
Women and All Women"
- "Consumer Confidence and Stock Prices"
- "Household Recycling Behavior: A Labor Supply Approach"
- "The Impact of Defense Spending on GDP: The Case of North America"
- "Determinants of Studennt Perormance on State-Mandated Competency Exams: Evidence from Indiana Middle Schools
- "How the Fed Sets the Federal Funds Rate Target"
- "J-Tests: To Nest Or Not To Nest, That Is The Question"
- "Female Income and the Divorce Decision: Evidence from Micro Data"
- "The Relationship Between Consumer Sentiment and Stock Prices"
- "The Outcome of the 2000 Florida Presidential Election: An Econometric Postmorterm"
- "Man vs. Voting Machine: The 2000 Florida Presidential Election"
- "The Asymmetric Impact of Oil Prices on Gasoline Prices"
- "Divorce and Female Labor Force Participation: Evidence from Time-Series Data, Causality Tests, and Cointegration"
- "Do Multi-Product Firms with Market Power Cross-Subsidize?"
- "Military Spending: Is the Peace Dividend Real or Illusory?"
- "The Opportunity Cost of Super Power Status: The Tradeoff Betwen Defense Spending and Economic Prosperity"