My main interests are in algebraic number theory, more specifically:
- Iwasawa Theory
- Euler Systems
- Cyclotomic fields
- Function fields
- "On Stickelberger Elements for Real Fields." OSU Number Theory Seminar. Columbus, OH. 1 Oct. 2012.
- "The Mathematics of Cryptography: From Espionage to the Internet." Westerville Public Library, Westerville, OH. 9 Apr. 2011.
- "The Main Conjecture of Iwasawa Theory." OSU Graduate Student Seminar in Number Theory. Columbus, OH. 14 Mar. 2011.
- "On the Converse of Herbrand' Theorem." OSU Graduate Student Seminar in Number Theory. Columbus, OH. 31 Jan. 2011.
- "Mihailescu's Theorem (formerly Catalan's conjecture); an outline of the proof." OSU Number Theory Seminar. Columbus, OH. 4 Oct. 2010.
- Timothy All, On p-adic annihilators of real ideal classes, J. Number Theory 133 (2013), no. 7, 2324-2338, preprint, video abstract
- Timothy All, On the p-adic completion of the units of a real abelian number field, J. Number Theory, accepted, preprint , video abstract