Account Expiration Dates
Undergraduate students entering Rose-Hulman will receive
accounts which will be valid through August 31 of the year they are
antipicated to graduate.
Graduate student accounts will remain active until the next
account expiration date following their graduation.
- The account for Seniors who graduate early will remain active
until the next account expiration date.
- Students who withdraw from the institute will have their
accounts disabled and/or deleted 2 weeks from their withdrawal
- Students who leave Rose-Hulman for other reasons will have
their accounts dealt with on a case by case basis.
- Students who attend Rose-Hulman for more than 4 years will have
their accounts extended accordingly.
- Extending student accounts beyond the scheduled termination
period, after graduation, only occurs for certain mitigating
circumstances, normally related to job searching activities or
working at Rose-Hulman during the summer. However, this extension
will not be longer than the beginning of the next school
- The expiration date for faculty and staff who leave Rose-Hulman
is determined by the Human Resources Department
- Retiring faculty and staff may request through Human Resources
that they retain an email account on the retiree server