Engage students through Career Services partnerships
In the Career Services Office, we do all we can to connect you with our students - your future employees. So in addition to our Career Fairs and online job postings, we also offer you partnership opportunities that enable you to get your name in front of our students, promoting your brand and creating organizational exposure on our campus.
Contact Scott Tieken to find out how you can get involved!
Partnership Program Details for 2013-2014:
For the 2013-2014 academic year, we have a streamlined Career Services Partnership Program. There are three levels of participation, and all will be optimal ways for you to engage our students. Your company also has the opportunity to participate in one of our high impact events as well.
Silver - $500 :
Silver level exposure includes:
- your organization's logo in rotation on our website All partner logos are added to the website when they join and rotate on all of our pages for the entire academic year.
- a week-long spotlight ad on our website. We only feature one partner per week, and weeks are chosen on a first come, first serve basis. You can submit an image created by your marketing department or allow us to create a simple spotlight using your logo and lines of text conveying your message.
- your organization's logo in rotation on our eBoard Network, displaying on 6 hubs around campus 24/7 These display boards are centrally located to all current and prospective student traffic, and are additionally seen by faculty, staff and any visitors to campus. We use this system to promote our partners and campus events, as well as information from our office. Click Here to learn more abour our eBoards!
- your logo listed prominently on the main login page of our job posting system eRecruiting
Gold - $1000:
You will receive all the benefits of the Silver levels PLUS the following:
- Priority Placement at all three career fairs for 2013-2014. We host career fairs in October, January and April each year, and want to recognize our partners at those events, too. You must register separately for these events. Our goal is to help you elevate your presence during the fair by ensuring optimal placement of your booth at the event. Gold level partners are placed in the first row to ensure the first contact with students and maximum traffic.
- a year-long ad for your organization will be placed in rotation on our eBoard Network, rotating at least 3 times each hour from 7am to 10pm every day of the week. This ad should be created by your organization's marketing department. Each rotation is 15 seconds long and will be shown at least 30 times a day.
- A second week-long spotlight ad on our website
***you can purchase additional eBoard ads at the Gold Level for $100.00 per ad.
PLATINUM - $2,500 - $4,000:
You will receive all the benefits of the Silver and Gold levels PLUS the following:
- a high impact recruiting event planned around your company's sponsorship. We have a variety of performing arts shows, athletic events and service/leadership programs to choose from. Each event has its own benefits, but all create an intense marketing opportunity for you with an excellent networking opportunity built in. Click here to see all available sponsorship opportunities.