Insurance coverage while studying abroad

See also Study Abroad - Global Programs

You and your parents may want to consider purchasing additional insurance to have in place while you are out of the country. Rose-Hulman is not part of this purchasing process, but here are some companies you might want to consult about the need for additional coverage. Of course, you should start by contacting your existing insurance provider to see if you are adequately covered already.

Harbour/Harbor Group 800-252-8160

CISI - Cultural Insurance Services International 800-303-8120

T.W. Lord & Associates 800-633-2360

HTH Worldwide 877-424-4325