ASEE Illinois-Indiana Section Conference & RosEvaluation Conference 2014: Registration
Where: Campus of Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology
5500 Wabash Avenue
Terre Haute, IN 47803
When: Friday, March 7 - Saturday, March 8, 2014
Registration will open January 10, 2014
Registration is now closed.
For more information on each session offered, click here.
**NOTE: Only use the above link if you are paying with a credit card. If you are paying with a check, please contact Mackenzie Valandingham (contact information below).
- The live joint ASEE/RosEvaluation conference is $100 per person
- Friday workshops and sessions are an additional $25 for the whole day
Registration Fees for Students
- Graduate student registration fee is $100 per person
- Undergraduate student presenting a poster is $25
- Undergraduate student registration fee for paper presenters is $30
*All onsite registration fees will increase to $125 for attendance on Saturday, and increase to $35 for attendance on Friday.
Questions? Please contact Mackenzie Valandingham at 812-877-8655 or firstname.lastname@example.org.