SimplyWell Upcoming Events
Please note: You must enter your points on SimplyWell's website within 90 days of an event in order to be eligible for the points. You do not have to participate in on-campus activities to earn points. Community events may also count toward wellness events.
Examples of activities that could count as a wellness event:
- 5k Run/Walk (Sponsored by RHIT or on an individual basis)
- Athletic Teams (i.e. Basketball, Baseball, Tennis, etc.)
- Dine-with-a Doc®
- Family Activities (i.e. hiking, baseball, swimming, etc)
- Health Fair (Sponsored by RHIT or out in the community)
- One-day special event (i.e. Zumbathon, Golf Outing, etc.)
- Online wellness seminars/webinars
- Massage (on-campus or off-campus)
- Wellness Seminar/Conference
Do you need assistance in navigating SimplyWell's new website? If so, please click here.
Unless otherwise noted, all sessions require registration. Spouses are welcome to attend any event. All sessions are worth 250 SimplyWell points.
Don't forget about our Group Fit Classes! You can find more information on those classes by clicking here.
All About Fruit
- Date: Tuesday, May 26
- Time: 2:00 - 3:00 p.m
- Location: HMU - PA Room
- Description: Dr. J. Peter Coppinger, Associate Professor of Biology, will discuss the diversity of common fruits, including basic anatomy.
- To register, please click here.
RHIT Group Walking Sessions (4 total)
- Date: June 3rd, 10th
- Time: 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
- Location: SRC Outdoor Track/Heritage Trail (Indoors if inclimate weather)
- Description: In need of final SimplyWell points? Join us as we take a short walk around campus.
- Registration is not required but please add this to your calendar.
- Date: Beginning June 1, 2015
- Description: Details coming soon...
Resources for Potential SimplyWell Events
To register, please click here.