SimplyWell Upcoming Events
Please note: You must enter your points on SimplyWell's website within 90 days of an event in order to be eligible for the points. You do not have to participate in on-campus activities to earn points. Community events may also count toward wellness events.
Examples of activities that could count as a wellness event:
- 5k Run/Walk (Sponsored by RHIT or on an individual basis)
- Athletic Teams (i.e. Basketball, Baseball, Tennis, etc.)
- Dine-with-a Doc®
- Family Activities (i.e. hiking, baseball, swimming, etc)
- Health Fair (Sponsored by RHIT or out in the community)
- One-day special event (i.e. Zumbathon, Golf Outing, etc.)
- Online wellness seminars/webinars
- Massage (on-campus or off-campus)
- Wellness Seminar/Conference
Do you need assistance in navigating SimplyWell's new website? If so, please click here.
All sessions are worth 250 SimplyWell points and must be recorded no later than June 15, 2017.
*SimplyWell webinars are now available to watch from your computer or phone. For the complete listing of topics, please click here.
01/23/17 - Mindfulness Meditation
02/08/17 - SimplyWell Webinar - 12:00 - 12:30 p.m*
02/09/17 - Wellness Walk - 12:30 p.m., SRC
02/22/17 - Bon Appetit Food Demonstration- 3:00 p.m.
03/08/17 - SimplyWell Webinar - 12:00 - 12:30 p.m.*
03/16/17 - Benefits/Wellness Fair - 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
03/22/17 - Wellness Walk - 10:00 a.m., SRC
04/05/17 - Wellness Walk - 12:00 p.m., SRC
04/12/17 - SimplyWell Webinar - 12:00 - 12:30 p.m.*
05/03/17 - Wellness Walk - 2:00 p.m., SRC
05/10/17 - SimplyWell Webinar - 12:00 - 12:30 p.m.*
06/14/17 - SimplyWell Webinar - 12:00 - 12:30 p.m.*
Resources for Potential SimplyWell Events