SimplyWell Upcoming Events
Please note: You must enter your points on SimplyWell's website within 90 days of an event in order to be eligible for the points. You do not have to participate in on-campus activities to earn points. Community events may also count toward wellness events.
Examples of activities that could count as a wellness event:
- 5k Run/Walk (Sponsored by RHIT or on an individual basis)
- Athletic Teams (i.e. Basketball, Baseball, Tennis, etc.)
- Dine-with-a Doc®
- Family Activities (i.e. hiking, baseball, swimming, etc)
- Health Fair (Sponsored by RHIT or out in the community)
- One-day special event (i.e. Zumbathon, Golf Outing, etc.)
- Online wellness seminars/webinars
- Massage (on-campus or off-campus)
- Wellness Seminar/Conference
Do you need assistance in navigating SimplyWell's new website? If so, please click here.
Unless otherwise noted, all sessions require registration. Spouses are welcome to attend any event. All sessions are worth 250 SimplyWell points.
Don't forget about our Group Fit Classes! You can find more information on those classes by clicking here.
Be sure to check out the 2015 Mini Medical School series, hosted by Indiana State University. To view the brochure, please click here. Sessions are held every week in March and April!
Annual Benefits/Wellness Fair
- Date: Thursday, March 19
- Time: 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Location: Sports and Recreation Complex (SRC)
- Description: The RHIT Wellness Committee invites you to our annual benefits/wellness fair. For more information, please click here.
Please be sure to record your points on SimplyWell's website before June 15, 2015. Unless otherwise noted, spouses are welcome to attend SimplyWell sessions.
Resources for Potential SimplyWell Events