Rose-Hulman Health Services
Rose-Hulman has partnered with UAP Clinic to provide health services to employees and their spouses who participate in the Rose-Hulman health plan. Services are free of charge with no co-pays or deductibles billed for services. Rose-Hulman Health Services is also open to Rose-Hulman students.
A nurse practitioner will be available to provide the following services:
- Minor illness and injury treatment (non-emergency)
- Allergy shots (serum provided by employee or spouse)
- Preventative services and screenings
- Physicial and wellness exams
- Blood pressure monitoring
- Routine Immunizations
- Flu (not to replace annual Flu Shot Clinic)
Located in the lower level of Hulman Union.
Regular hours of operation:
- Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- Walk-ins welcome (employees, spouses, and students)
- Scheduled appointment are available 8:00-10:00 a.m. and 12:30-2:30 p.m.
- To utilize the UAP patient portal at https://secure.uapclinic.com/rhit/ to schedule an appointment, please establish a PIN number in person in Health Services or call UAP Clinic directly at (812) 244-5038.
- You may also contact Rose-Hulman Health Services directly by calling (812) 877-8367.
Hours of operation during student break periods and summer months:
Monday-Thursday 7:30 a.m-1:30 p.m. (Closed on Friday)
Scheduled appointments are available 8:00-10:00 a.m.
Monday-Thursday 7:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m. (Closed on Friday)
Scheduled appointments are available 8:00-10:00 a.m. and 12:30-2:30 p.m.