How to Apply

Thank you for your interest in studying at Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology! You will find the Rose-Hulman campus is a family, and all members of the community are committed to creating a supportive academic and social experience. 

If you are an undergraduate student considering obtaining a degree from Rose-Hulman, click here.

If you are a graduate student interested in our programs, click here.

Students interested in coming to Rose-Hulman from one of our exchange partner institutions, please see "How to Apply for Exchange Study" below. 

How to Apply for Exchange Study

Students who have been nominated by their home institutions for exchange study at Rose-Hulman should complete and submit the following forms to their on-campus international coordinator:

Unless otherwise stated, all documents should be in English. Documents must be returned to your home university coordinator. We will not accept documents unless they are sent from the home university coordinator.

After you have been accepted for exchange study at Rose-Hulman, we will send you a DS-2019 document for use in applying for your J-1 student visa.