How to receive academic credit for your study abroad experiencestudy abroad 3

To receive academic credit for work or courses taken while studying abroad or performing any other international activity, such as an internship, you must follow these guidelines:

  1. Consult with your department chair before filling out the online Transfer Credit request concerning possible courses to take abroad.
  2. Go to your Student Banner Web page and click on the Transfer Credit Evaluations for instructions on course transfer credit.
  3. Once this form is completed on line and returned by your department head, you will be assured of credit transfer.
  4. You can fill out this form before, during or after your abroad coursework to obtain credit.