We are so excited that you are interested in volunteering for the Crossroads Regional. There are many opportunities to help and we hope that you find something that works for you.
The volunteer positions are listed below, click on any position to see a brief description. The positions are separated into Key and General Event Volunteers; field and non-field positions. Some volunteer positions will require you to work over several days between Wednesday, 3/6/14 and Saturday, 3/8/14.
It is mandatory that all FIRST volunteers register on The Volunteer Information & Matching System (VIMS) at the following link: Volunteer Registration.
All volunteers will be required to have a background check and the minimum age for volunteers is 13 years old. Minors must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Please make sure to indicate that you are interested in working for the FIRST Robotics Competition (FRC) at the Crossroads Regional in Indiana. If the position you want is not shown then select other.
Key Volunteer Positions
- Field Supervisor (V, D, *)
- FIRST Technical Advisor Assistant (V,D, *)
- Game Announcer (V,D,*)
- Head Referee (V, D, N, *)
- Master of Ceremonies (V, D, *)
- Scorekeeper (D,*)
- Control System Advisor (V, D, *)
- Lead Robot Inspector (V, D, *)
- Lead Safety Advisor (N, D, *)
- Lead Safety Glass Advisor (*)
- Lead Team Queuer (*)
- Pit Administration Supervisor (V,D,*)
- Judge Advisors (V,D,*)
- Website Evaluator Advisor (pre-event)
General Event Volunteers
|(S) Student Only
(N) Non-student only
(V) FIRST Veteran only
(R) FIRST rookie only
(D) Shadow FIRST veteran
(*) Requires FIRST training and certification