Injury Report for Non-Employees

Students, visitors, or vendors injured on Rose-Hulman property should first contact Public Safety at 812-877-8590.   The Injury Report for Non-Employees should also be completed at the time of the injury. 

Completed forms should be forwarded to Jake Campbell, Senior Manager of EH&S. 

Employees injured in a work-related incident are to complete the Worker’s Compensation First Report of Injury found on the Insurance & Risk Management worker’s compensation webpage.