What is an "electronic display board"?
Affectionately called eBoards, our electronic display board network is a way for showcasing our Career Services Partners across campus!
How it works:
- With a back-end built by Rose-Hulman students, these internet-ready TVs and computers run on a web-based platform.
- The original eBoard hub is located in the center of the Student Union building near the line for the cafeteria and lobby couches. Our eBoard is seen by current and prospective students, alumni, faculty, staff and parents!
- We also have eBoard hubs in the Computer Science/Software Engineering department, the Electrical and Computer Engineering department, the Learning Center, and the main Career Services office.
- The eBoard network displays information about select upcoming campus events and also serves as an incredible marketing tool for our partner companies.
- As a partner at the Silver level or higher, you receive exposure on the eBoard system with logo rotation or ad spotlights.
- Your marketing department should create these ads for you for maximum impact.
- eBoard went live in Fall 2011 and is growing, which means more opportunity for exposure for your organization's message!
- If you wish to discuss purchasing additional advertising options beyond what is included in our program, contact Scott Tieken 812-877-8604!
Compare our eBoard benefits with your other marketing options in TV, radio and print, and we think you will see the tremendous benefit of what we have to offer!
Here are some partner ads that ran during the academic year:
(click to view larger)