Conducting interviews on campus
We are equipped to host your company for on-campus interviews in private interview rooms located in our office almost anytime during our academic year. Occasionally, such as the day after a Career Fair, we need to host some companies in semi-private conference interview rooms throughout campus. We can coordinate your schedule for you, helping you preselect candidates prior to your visit.
Can't come to campus but would like our students to still have the convenience of an on-campus interview? We can also set you up to interview via Skype.
To schedule interviews:
Contact Dawn Miller by e-mail or phone (812-877-8212) with the following information:
City, State, Zip
Web Page Address
Requested Interview Date(s)
Number of Interview Schedules/Rooms Required
Name and email address of Interviewers. Also indicate if they are RHIT alumni.
What type of schedule do you desire?
- Pre-select (you choose what students can sign up)
- Open (any student who applies/expressed interest can sign up)
- Other (you build your own at the career fair or through some other method)
Interviews are generally from 8:30am to 5:00pm. What schedule do you desire?
- 30 Min Interviews (14 interviews/two-15 min breaks/1 hr lunch/ 8:30-5:00)
- 45 Min Interviews (9 interviews/two-15 min break/1 hr lunch/ 8:30-4:45)
- 60 Min Interviews (7 interviews/1 hr lunch/ 9:00-5:00)
Have you already posted the job related to this interview with us? If not, please visit our job posting page for details on how.
Do you wish to require candidates to bring any additional materials to their interview (e.g. transcripts, updated resume, etc)?