How to post a job to eRecruiting
Our best way to connect students and employers is our eRecruiting system. That's where students post their resumes and you can post your current job openings. You may create an account in our eRecruiting system or log in if you already have an account. Follow the instructions on the site to post your job opening.
If you would prefer to have us post your jobs for you, e-mail the following information to Dawn Miller.
- Your name, e-mail and phone
- Company name, full mailing address, URL
- Brief company description
- Job title and location
- Job type (full-time, summer internship, co-op)
- Job description
- Class of candidates (freshman, sophomore, junior, senior, master's candidate)
- Majors desired:
||Applied Biology (BS only)
||Engineering Management (MS only)
||Engineering Physics (BS only)
||Environmental Engineering (MS only)
||Chemistry (BS only)
||Mathematics (BS only)
||Computer Engineering (BS only)
||Computer Science (BS only)
||Physics (BS only)
||Economics (BS only)
- GPA requirement
- Work authorization (designate which category)
- Include all candidates
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Authorized to work in Canada
- Include candidates that Require Sponsorship
- Only include candidates that do not require sponsorship
- Do you require a cover letter?
- How do you want to receive resumes
- Retrieve resumes by logging in (only for "linked" accounts in eRecruiting)
- Receive an e-mail as each application is submitted
- Receive an e-mail at the end of your job posting with all applicant resumes included
- Other (give detailed information on how they can apply)
Let us search our database of resumes for you
If you are looking for available candidates for your full-time positions, we can also do a resume search for current seniors on eRecruiting and send resumes that we have on file that meet the following criteria. You can e-mail this information to Dawn Miller:
- Class: Senior, Master's Candidate
- Majors Desired (see list above)
- Minimum GPA
- Work Authorization (e.g., U.S. citizen, U.S. permanent resident)
If you wish to view resumes for underclassmen, we ask that you post a job so that you can determine true student interest and availability.
Looking for someone with more experience?
While most of our services focus specifically on our current students, we do provide services to our alumni as well. If you are looking for more experienced candidates, we can post your job announcement in our alumni system. We are unable to do resume searches of our alumni, but many companies have had great success in reaching our alumni through our system. Please send the following information for your job posting targeted to experienced Rose alumni to Elaine Lee.
- Hiring company
- Position title
- Job Location
- Years of Experience Desired
- Other Criteria/Qualifications required/desired
- Position Description
- How long you want the position posted for, or an end date for the posting
- How they can apply to be considered for the opportunity
If you are a graduate of Rose-Hulman, you can create your own account in the alumni system and post your own jobs directly if you wish!