Purpose: Interest group in automorphisms of Riemann surfaces. Intended
for mathematicians interested in participating in U.S. based conferences on automorphisms of Riemann surfaces/algebraic
curves and related topics, building upon the 2005 Santa Barbara, 2007
Tucson, and the 2009 Penn State AMS regional conferences.
Future Conferences: We try to have these every 1-2 years.
Past Conferences: The conference pages below give an overview of past conferences, participants,
titles of papers and some links to presentation and/or papers.
- AMS Special Session - Arithmetic of Hyperelliptic Curves, March 14 - 15, East Lansing Michigan.
- Riemann and Klein Surfaces, Symmetries and Moduli Spaces, June 24 to 28, Linköping, Sweden.
- VI Iberoamerican Congress on Geometry, May 20 - 22, 2014, New York, NY.
- V Iberoamerican Congress on Geometry, December 9 - 12, 2010, Pucon, Chile.
- Riemann surfaces and Dessins d'Enfants, 24 - 28 May 2010, Castro Urdiales, Spain.
- Joint Meeting of the AMS - NZMS Dec 12 -15, 2007 special session on group actions.
- The Grothendieck-Teichmüller Theory of Dessins d'Enfants Sep 8 - 12, 2008, Edinburgh, Scotland.
- Algebraic, Topological and Complexity
Aspects of Graph Covers, ATCAGC 2010 Workshop, Feb 15-19, 2010.