Purpose: Interest group in automorphisms of Riemann surfaces. Intended
for mathematicians interested in participating in U.S. based conferences on automorphisms of Riemann surfaces/algebraic
curves and related topics, building upon the 2005 Santa Barbara, 2007
Tucson, and the 2009 Penn State AMS regional conferences.
Past Conferences: The conference pages below give an overview of past conferences, participants,
titles of papers and some links to presentation and/or papers.
Future Conferences: At the Tucson and at the the Penn State conference, in the discussion session, it was generally
agreed that conferences should be at two year intervals. We are jsut now catching up!
- Riemann and Klein Surfaces, Symmetries and Moduli Spaces, June24 to 28, Linköping, Sweden.
- VI Iberoamerican Congress on Geometry, May 20 - 22, 2014, New York, NY.
- V Iberoamerican Congress on Geometry, December 9 - 12, 2010, Pucon, Chile.
- Riemann surfaces and Dessins d'Enfants, 24 - 28 May 2010, Castro Urdiales, Spain.
- Joint Meeting of the AMS - NZMS Dec 12 -15, 2007 special session on group actions.
- The Grothendieck-Teichmüller Theory of Dessins d'Enfants Sep 8 - 12, 2008, Edinburgh, Scotland.
- Algebraic, Topological and Complexity
Aspects of Graph Covers, ATCAGC 2010 Workshop, Feb 15-19, 2010.