360° Spotlight (formerly Data/Points) is an information service provided by the Office of Institutional Research, Planning and Assessment to the Rose-Hulman Community.
This is an area where we inform our campus community by highlighting campus-wide data collection activities and the relevant information about these activities. Opinions of Rose-Hulman Community members and actions associated with input from the campus community may be illustrated on this web page and/or on The Rose Thorn. We welcome ideas and suggestions from our campus community, so please contact Sarah Forbes, Director of Data Management and Reporting, to let us know what you think about this service and how we can serve you better using the 360 Spotlight.
- Which majors are producing the most female graduates?
- How Does Rose-Hulman’s Graduation Rate Compare?
- What Data Would You Like To See?
- What is the student debt versus starting salary?
- Project to Assess Climate in Engineering (PACE) Highlights
- Intramural Sports
- What Areas Of the SRC Are Most Frequently Used?
- What Controls Student’s Academic Success?
- Who Is the Most Curious?
- What Lifestyle and Diversity Programs Are Students Interested In?
- What service activities do our faculty engage in?
- Where In the Community Are Students Serving?
- A Look Inside the Branam Innovation Center
- Perception vs. Reality: A Look at Faculty and Student Differences
- Gearing Up for ABET: Part V – Faculty
- Gearing Up for ABET: Part IV – Institutional Support
- Gearing Up for ABET: Part III – Continuous Improvement
- Gearing up for ABET: Part II – Student Learning Outcomes
- Gearing Up for ABET: Part I – What Does ABET Review?
- Retention Factors
- Sports and Recreation Center – What We Like Best
- Freshmen Study Hours
- Course Evaluation Response Rates
- Use the Index of Learning Styles to Your Advantage
- Index of Learning Styles
- International Senior Design
- First-Generation College Students at R-HIT
- Students Select New Chairs!
- What Makes Rose-Hulman Unique: Part I – Academics
- What Makes Rose-Hulman Unique: Part II – Satisfaction
- What Makes Rose-Hulman Unique: Part III – Environment
- Focusing on Communication
- Catapult Data
- Alumni Survey (Advanced Degrees)
- Student Retention
- NSSE – Student Dining Room
- NSSE – Faculty Dining Room
- Student Information Questionnaire
- Freshman Poll
- Cultural and Global Awareness
- Major Field Test
- Alumni Survey (Degree Value and Preparation for Success)
- NSSE – Parent Degrees
- Minors, Certifications, & Concentrations
Thank you for visiting us today and please stop by again for more 360 Spotlights in the coming year!